Saturday night wasn’t done after I’d sprayed the milk tanks with primer. Oh no!
I then went to my office / railway room and printed out first the transfers / decals for the milk tankers. This was pretty straight forward and I took the opportunity to do a few in case of mishaps and further future use.
I then printed the vinyls for my Dapol track cleaner to become a pseudo siphon. This wasn’t quite so straight forward with the printer for a long time refusing to print to scale and chewing up a sheet of vinyl in disgust at one point, but all came right in the end after I had told it what I thought of its antics and leaves me with plenty to get my teeth into.